Data collection from every aspect of your online life can be annoying. You don’t know who has it, what they have, what they do with it, etc.
Here’s the deal:
- You don’t wanna be tracked? We don’t want to track you.
- Don’t want emails from us? We don’t want to email you!
It’s that simple. In fact, here’s our privacy promise to you below, without all the legalese:
- YES, we use those cookie things everybody is talking about.
- Specifically for Analytics – knowing how often people visit this site, what pages are read, and maybe how they found us. (i.e. Facebook, Email link, Google Search, etc).
- Knowing how people find us and what topics are most popular help us write better content for you, our audience!
- NO, we can’t figure out who you are based on this data.
- NO, we won’t share the information gathered with ANYONE.
- YES, you can delete those tracking cookies. (Check your browser’s settings to find out how)
- YES, if you subscribe to this blog, we will send you emails.
- That’s kind-of the point you know. =)
- NO, we will not send you SPAM, or any unsolicited messages. Just from us, about relevant topics.
- NO, we will not sell, give, trade, or otherwise distribute your info to anyone else for any reason.
- That be would breaking your trust in us, and also just downright rude.
- YES, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- For real, no gimmicks. If you don’t want our messages, we don’t want to send it to you!
- YES, that’s the end of the policy. It’s really that simple!